Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Sleeper Awakes

It was like waking up from a dream as Jordan came to. He was standing in what looked like his room. The walls were the same size and some of the stuff was the same, but there was so much pink. It looked like a girl's room. Then he saw her. A girl staring directly at him.

The shock that the girl was his reflection nearly caused him to faint. He crept closer to his reflection. He stared in silence at himself, he couldn't dare look down to confirm what he knew was her body. That was her face, despite the makeup and softened features still looked strangely familiar. Those were her breasts slowly moving as she breathed heavily. Her hands raised to them and briefly cupped them. The sensation felt so alien but there was a weird feeling that she had done it before.

"How long was I asleep?"

She gasped at the sound of her voice. It was so much higher. She felt stupid for even being shocked. Of course I'm going to sound like a girl, she thought. That's when she finally looked down to where she already knew what she would find. A pair of panties flat against her body. She slipped her hand into her panties, feeling herself. It was oddly comforting to her. Almost a relief.

"What happened to me?"

Was it magic? No, it's not possible. I'm a girl but there has to be a logical explanation for this. Am I high or dreaming? This feels so real. She slaps herself leaving her shaken for a second. Okay, I guess this is real. She slipped her hand back into her panties again and began to explore herself.

"Yes, it's real," she gasped as she jerked her hand out of herself.

Okay, don't think about my pussy. My pussy. ... No. How did this happen? Hypnosis and surgery, some fetish story? Maybe. She isn't certain but she feels shorter. Maybe it's just her imagination or shock or God knows what else but the room feels a little bigger, the walls and doors taller. Did I fall into another universe where I was born a girl? Sure, it sounds like a weird Twilight Zone episode, but that's possible... right? Another idea emerged in her head, an idea that deeply terrified her and felt terribly possible. She wanted to be logical and it was the most reasonable of all her possibilities.

"Have I always been a girl?"

2 comments:

  1. You could write a story where a guy drives down a dark, deserted road and is abducted by aliens who trade his body for a beautiful girl. She was invited by a beautiful man to a wedding party. Living her life, the transformed ends up going with the gentleman who invited her. "She" takes the bouquet! The rest of the night YOU decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so lucky to find your website, your content is very lively and interesting, I look forward to you can share more content about this, I will continue to follow you.
    I have some useful crossdresser tips for sissy man and crossdressers.
    There are 2021 new high quality Silicone real breastplate.
    Click Sissy store near me. Click Here Sissy false vaginal pants, which can allow you experience the feeling of having sex.

    ReplyDelete