Friday, January 3, 2014

Not What They Had in Mind

"Erin! What are you doing in there?"
"Nothing Mom. Just checking my email, I'll be done in a minute."

"I swear, she spends more time masturbating as a girl than she ever did as a boy. This isn't what I had in mind. I wanted her to find a husband, not stick her fingers in herself."

"Jeez. It's bad enough she turns me into a girl, does she has keep an eye on me all the time? No wonder I can't get a date with her hovering around. This isn't what I had in mind."

4 comments:

  1. A return in force! Welcome back =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting use of a gif inside a still photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicia de bunda e buceta bela,adoraria chupar todinha e socar essa pica,que tesão,muito gostosa,estou nu aqui e fiquei de pau muito duro,beijos.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so lucky to find your website, your content is very lively and interesting, I look forward to you can share more content about this, I will continue to follow you.
    I have some useful crossdresser tips for sissy man and crossdressers.
    There are 2021 new high quality Silicone real breastplate.
    >>Sissy store near me or Sissy false vaginal pants, which can allow you experience the feeling of having sex.

    ReplyDelete